Coronavirus (COVID-19)

In order to help protect the health of trainees and staff alike, we have taken the difficult decision to suspend Rope Access training for the coming month of April.

As you will appreciate; due to the uncertainty of how best to protect ourselves and reduce the spread of the virus, we will be assessing the risk to health in line with government recommendations prior to any training recommencing. Therefore, we cannot confirm training will definitely restart in May.

We will be unable to take bookings but if you wish to contact us, we will be happy to take details and contact you directly once we have a viable strategy to continue.

Updates will also be posted on our website and social media pages.

IRATA have NOT sanctioned extensions to certificate expiry, therefore re-validation of your certification is still required (when working for an IRATA registered company). With this in mind, we will endeavour to return to normal as early as possible.

Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience of this decision, but we hope you will agree it is the most responsible action to take at the present time.

Take care of yourself and be excellent to each other.